BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lu Langsi, Lu Maty, Don't la sasul ! :D

As the title says ! LOL !

It means "you sombong, you die".. Out of no where my classmate FATIN "RAKUS" used that on me just because I wanted to bite. Yes, I DID !!!! Yeayyyy !!
Tu la gatai sgt tangan tu nak kacau saya lam kelas..amik engko :D

FATIN AKA MENCARI KONKLUSI


The Sasul day !

Holic dak Tembam aka Afiqah Ahmad


I mean like GOD knows what is happening to her.. She keeps pronouncing all the words wrongly and she is being unstable in the rest area...

Ex of words :-
Tirachumi : TIRAMISU (The word said confidently wrong)
Repeat : Repet??? lol !

Apa ni holic?

-peace-


Hamizah Ben...Ben..


She is so very the Mantapsss yo !

nak explain lagi ke? tak payah dehhh,,nanti fofular jadinya..

hahahahah... she very the fun to be with..

nothing wrong with her but i suka raba'ss raba'ss her ! :D



IDA the IT geek !

The girl who almost fainted and vomited after my attempt of "rogol-ing" her.. hahaha...angin all cabut man


The BLUR Girl

She looks like a good girl yea??? Tak mau percaya ! Hahaha *fitnah*

LOL, jadi la mcm si Asma ni..baik je org dia...

hahahhahaa...

habis la aku lepas ni? sape nak bunuh i?



The most important thing is I LOVE YOU PEREMPUANS ALL :DDDD



Shayunkkkkk...tweek tweek ! :)

0 comments: